THE LONG VERSION:
If you would like to see my resumé, please email me and I will send you a copy.
THE SHORT-ish VERSION:
- Public radio: producing and editing at Southern California Public Radio (89.3 KPCC). I produced Morning Edition and I also fill in on Take Two as an editor and on KPCC's digital team.
- Freelance editing, reporting and writing (2015-present). Some highlights: copy editor of LA CANVAS, LA culture blogger for Sixty Hotels, and I also consult on and develop websites and content strategies for new companies.
- Editor-in-chief of Time Out Los Angeles, Time Out San Francisco (2013-2015)
- Associate regional editor for the Westside of Los Angeles, Patch (2012-2013)
- Local editor in LA neighborhoods and Chicago suburbs, Patch (2010-2012)
- Other highlights: Medill Innocence Project, internships at The Orange County Register, The Better Government Association.
I'm originally from Southern California. I studied journalism at the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University, and I graduated in 2010.